"It's the people of Heartland Dental that make us stand apart. From the supported dentists and team members to the non-clinical support roles, everyone in the Heartland Dental Family is committed to the same goal - becoming leaders." - Rick Workman, DMD
At Heartland Dental, our world-class administrative support provides dentists with the services they need to achieve all of their professional and personal goals. New or tenured dentists who are looking to succeed by expanding their leadership, clinical, and treatment skills should look no further than us.
We're interested in partnering with existing dental practices and recruiting dentists who are looking for:
- Control over their career
- A network of over 1,000 colleague dentists
- A long-term transition strategy to ensure longevity for their team and continued excellence in patient care
- Freedom from management burdens
- Professional assistance when it comes to interviewing, hiring, and training their dental team
- Help in leading their own office and team in a state-of-the-art facility
- Freedom to choose their own materials and labs with the advantage of negotiated cost savings
- Superior non-clinical administrative support in areas such as accounting, legal, human resources, information technology, management, marketing and much more
- Access to over 200 continuing education hours to maximize their clinical, professional and leadership skills
- An excellent income, guaranteed salary and benefits
- A large income with guaranteed salary and benefits
- Help in building equity in a group of successful offices
- Opportunities to give back to those in need and to their surrounding communities through Free Dentistry Day© and My Free Smile©
For supported dentists to thrive, we understand that a strong team is necessary. For this very reason, we are committed to investing in our supported team members.
We’re interested in recruiting team members who are looking for:
- Clinical career opportunities that include dental assistant and hygienist
- Non-clinical career opportunities including office manager, office administrator, and business assistant
- Business support opportunities in areas that include accounting, human resources, marketing, payroll, accounts receivable, customer support, and much more
- Exclusive continuing education opportunities in order to gain the knowledge and skills to succeed in their career
- Administrative support that offers access to the tools and non-clinical support needed to provide the best care
- The ability to build their leadership skills with us through our hands-on experiences and courses
- A people-focused culture that celebrates accomplishments and is focused on the successes of supported dentists and teams
- A fast-paced and giving environment that delivers the best care and knowledge to every patient
- A challenging career with access to constant self-improving courses and feedback
- Support in giving back to the communities in which they live through Free Dentistry Day© and My Free Smile©
Contact Heartland Dental Today!
We can assess your existing dental office if you fill out our request a free office assessment form. If you’re interested in dental jobs, you can apply for a position or join our talent network. For any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!